What Is Coaching?
Coaching serves to challenge and motivate you to: look at the present and evaluate your personal and professional satisfaction, take risks, and overcome obstacles by using resources you never knew you had. Coaching takes you from where you are and helps you to move forward with individual purpose and passion in focus, bridging the gap between knowing and doing!
You set your own agenda to address YOUR needs! It is YOUR agenda and YOUR time to explore your world and make effective and immediate changes! You will be engaged in tele-coaching which is easily manageable around your busy schedule! You WILL intentionally complete ALL the personal and professional tasks you have written on your To Do List with these steps!
Discover: individual and system inquiry for positive CHANGE
- Communicating the administrative process
- Getting to know each other
- Setting expectations
- Exercises to determine the most immediate needs.
- Complete the FIRST session with a goal that with CHANGE your life!
Dream: create a clear results-oriented vision to drive your coaching program.
- Energy, focus, time-management
- Curriculum design, goal /objective alignment
- Personal AND professional performance improvement
Design: create a mission statement, determine values, and articulate personal and professional goals aligned with your dreams.
- Establish SMART goals (specific, measurable, action-oriented, realistic, and have a time line attached
- Focus on what is urgent and important
- Change old habits
Destiny: Momentum to drive your PURPOSE and PASSION. Create processes for learning and making adjustments. Know what you value and be completely empowered to face the CHANGE surrounding every CHAlleNGE!
- Healthy personal habits aligned with PURPOSE and values
- REIGNITED PASSION
- Professional performance improvement
- GREATER satisfaction at home AND in the classroom
- Happy self AND happy peers and students